Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Emil adds e-mail duties

Sass network technician, Emil Brown, has added taking care of gmail to his job duties. He also has promised that he will work closely with other e-mail services other Sassians use. This was upon the recommendation of Clubhouse Manager Rach, who was having problems with gmail, and was forced to be productive at non-Sassian duties. An outrage was called by the Sass owners and managers, and Emil and Justin Duchschererererer stepped in to help.

"We're not quite as familiar with gmail as we are with blogger," said Emil, "But we're willing to work hard to help."

Justin was quick to explain that the familiarity with gmail would increase the more they worked with it, reminding Sassians that when the duo first started, they weren't very familiar with blogger, either.

"I'm still trying to work my way around new blogger," Justin admitted. "Emil took the classes this off-season, so he's ready to go. I know I need to catch up, so I'm ready to step in from the bullpen whenever I'm needed. I don't want to let the Sassians down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home